State Tax Problems

If you have unpaid income taxes or unfiled returns with a state taxing authority, we can help. You have similar options with most state tax authorities as you do with the IRS, we can help you get returns filed, set up a installment agreement, request a hardship status or request a settlement with the state taxing authority.

We can also help you if a state taxing authority is claiming that you were a resident of their state and is trying to tax you on income that you earned outside of that state. There are numerous factors that courts look at to determine where you are domiciled and where you have to pay state income taxes. States, especially the State of Utah, pursue this issue aggressively and try to claim anyone with real property or an address